Friday, April 29, 2011

Baby Boy is here...

Yes, I am a little slow and have been a slacker on my blogging, but I had an excuse.  I was uncomfortably pregnant :)  But...not any more!

Our fourth and final baby arrived happy and healthy on April 15th at 8:59pm.
He was the biggest of them all weighing 8lbs 7.5oz and 21in long.



Bode Hayes Sparks

Bode, like Bode Miller (the downhill skier), but not named after him :)  and, Hayes, my maiden name.

So far, so good.  We are all so happy to have this little bundle around, to kiss and cuddle.  Can't wait to watch him grow, but I am happy to hold him in my arms for now :)

More pictures to come, with a real camera, not my phone.

2 comments:

  1. Finally! :) So glad I got to meet this little man. Can't wait to see him again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks just like the others... so cute! can't wait to see him in person

    ReplyDelete