Friday, February 18, 2011

The Disney Wonder

We are back...the kids had a blast and we had a really good time :)  7 day Disney cruise to the Mexican Riviera and a whole lot of food...not so great food.
Getting excited...





 We finally made it onto the ship...yahoo!
 Dessert of choice..everynight!
 Greyson's too :)



 Nice shot, Brecky!
 Breakfast with the Disney characters....
 I think she is a little scared...check out the tear on her chin!
 We're not scared.
 I am freaked out by these Disney characters!




 Thanks dad for waiting an hour in line so that our princess could see the disney princesses!  Sorry the memory card was full after snow white!
 The weather on the ship was a little chilly, but this did not stop Greyson from testing out the water slide!
 Found some nice shades in Cabo.

 Now, this is the sweet life...in Puerto Vallarta!

 Does it get any better than this....Orange Fanta in the hot tub?!

 Surfing, "G" style.
 Nice hair :)  Love you buddy!
 Gotta love Pirate night at Animator's Palate!

 Happy 32 "B"!!  We love you!!
Always in the mood for a pic!

Good times, with great people!  Thanks for the memories :) 
Note to self, the next cruise I go on....I will not be 29 weeks pregnant, nor will it be a 7 day Disney, maybe a Mediterranean :) 
But, that being said I am so glad we had the opportunity to do this as a family accompanied with awesome friends!!

1 comment:

  1. I still cannot believe you guys were only 4 hours away from us and we didn't get to see you! This looked so fun. Maybe we can plan that cruise..sin kids...in about 10 years?! :)

    ReplyDelete